منتديات صوت القدس
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات صوت القدس

منتديات صوت القدس ترحب بالجميع

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
ابوعطا
بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Vote_rcapبعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Voting_barبعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Vote_lcap 
الوردة البيضاء
بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Vote_rcapبعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Voting_barبعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Vote_lcap 
Admin
emo_girl_abeer
Nadeem-abuhilal
ابو عدي
psychoo-lady-majd
aljagal
abu.auob
محمد عبدالله
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حقيقة الرجال
بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 13, 2009 11:20 am من طرف nicegirl

» تعلّم أن تبقي فمك مقفلا أحيانا !
بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 13, 2009 6:33 am من طرف nicegirl

» الحقد و كيس البطاطا
بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 12, 2009 6:07 am من طرف nicegirl

» البنت
بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 06, 2009 5:22 am من طرف محمد عبدالله

» *شـوفـواالأسـتـاذ كيف كشف طلاب الصف*
بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 06, 2009 5:15 am من طرف محمد عبدالله

» واحد ندل
بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 19, 2009 3:50 am من طرف محمد عبدالله

» انا لست ملاكا
بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 30, 2009 2:14 pm من طرف ابوعطا

» لن اكف عن حبك
بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 30, 2009 2:11 pm من طرف ابوعطا

» بتتذكروا
بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 27, 2009 12:00 pm من طرف الوردة البيضاء

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 34 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو nicegirl فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 1074 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 249 موضوع

بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
aljagal
عضو نشط
عضو نشط
aljagal

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 65
العمل/الترفيه : طالب
المزاج : نكيش
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/01/2009

بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه   بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 31, 2009 3:52 am

I REALLY HATE SomeTHING ABOUT U, ALL U CARE ABOUT IS MY BODY?I AM NOT JUST A SEX OBJECT?I VE FEELINGS TOO
If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."
"Are you ready to cut off your head and place your foot on it? If so, come; Love awaits you! Love is not grown in a garden, nor sold in the marketplace; whether you are a king or a servant, the price is your head, and nothing less. Yes, the cost of the elixir of love is your head! Do you hesitate? 0 miser, It is cheap at that price!"
"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within
"The best proof of love is trust
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye
Where there is great love, there are always wishes
Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never."
"Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love - and to put its trust in life."
The art of love ... is largely the art of persistence
Where there is love there is life
Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so
"There is only one terminal dignity -- love
The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved."
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion."
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage
Do all things with love
Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your good health has vanished
If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
The only abnormality is the incapacity to love
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead."
Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are."

Love means never having to say you're
In the absence of love, there is nothing worth fighting for.
memory lasts forever.
Never does it die.
True friends stay together.
And never say goodbye
When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy."
The road to a friend's house is never long
Friendship is like a prism through which the many variations of beauty are revealed in our lives
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely."
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

He who has a thousand friends
Has not a friend to spare,
While he who has one enemy
Shall meet him everywhere
I like not only to be loved, but also to be told that I am loved. I am not sure that you are of the same kind. But the realm of silence is large enough beyond the grave. This is the world of light and speech, and I shall take leave to tell you that you are very dear
A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same."
The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?"
True friends stab you in the front
"When one of your dreams come true, you begin to look at the others more carefully."
"If you have only two pennies left in the world, with the first penny, you should buy rice to feed your family. With the second penny, say the wise Japanese, you should buy a lily. The Japanese understand the importance of dreaming..."
A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement.
"Anyone can escape into sleep, we are all geniuses when we dream, the butcher's the poet's equal there
Sweet is the dream, divinely sweet, when absent souls in fancy meet.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
Fear less, hope more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more;
Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."
Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."
What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."
I do not want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."
Life is wasted on the living
Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't."
Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
All actual life is encounter
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment
"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see
The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
Live to the point of tears
Life is a maze in which we take the wrong turn before we have learnt to walk.
Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile
If life were just, we would be born old and achieve youth about the time we'd saved enough to enjoy it."
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
It's not your blue blood, your pedigree or your college degree. It's what you do with your life that counts."
Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
"I wanted only to try to live in accord with the promptings which came from my true self. Why was that so very difficult?"
Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact."
This life is worth living, we can say, since it is what we make it."
The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it."
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 118
العمر : 32
المزاج : رايق
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/01/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه   بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 31, 2009 3:58 am

مشكور ابو عمتي
https://2lqudsvoice.alafdal.net
emo_girl_abeer
عضو نشط
عضو نشط
emo_girl_abeer

انثى عدد الرسائل : 86
العمر : 31
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة
المزاج : raaaaigaaa
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/01/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه   بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 31, 2009 8:04 am

مشكوووووووووووووووووووووووور يعطيك العافية
تحياتي cheers emo_girl_abeer
aljagal
عضو نشط
عضو نشط
aljagal

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه   بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 03, 2009 3:05 am

مشكور علا الردود يا ابو فادي و عبير
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 118
العمر : 32
المزاج : رايق
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/01/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه   بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 03, 2009 4:30 am

مشكور ابو عمتي مع اني ولا فهمت اشي
https://2lqudsvoice.alafdal.net
aljagal
عضو نشط
عضو نشط
aljagal

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه   بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 07, 2009 4:47 am

cheers

بعض المقولات الاجنبيه الرائعه
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات صوت القدس :: محطات ادبية :: ُُEnglish Forums-
انتقل الى: